The following is a list of options for getting to the "take-off" GewerbePark (Business Park) using different means of transportation.
By public transport:
Tuttlingen Railway Station is connected to the ICE network of Deutsche Bahn AG. The bus stop is located directly on the station forecourt. You then travel from there towards Meßkirch/ Neuhausen ob Eck and choose the "Flugplatz" bus stop.
- From the north: Travel on the A81 towards Singen. The next exit after Villingen-Schwenningen is Tuningen. Exit here and turn right towards Tuttlingen (approx. 15 km). Travel through the town using the tunnel on the B 311 and you will come by the signposted route through Neuhausen ob Eck to the "take-off" GewerbePark (Business Park).
- From the south: You should also take the A 81 when travelling from this direction, but leave it at the Geisingen exit. You also continue towards Tuttlingen and then take the exit on the traffic roundabout as described above at the firm Aesculap.
- From Lake Constance (Bodensee): Travel from Stockach towards Tuttlingen. Branch to the right later towards Neuhausen ob Eck. Turn to the left at the crossroads in the middle of the village and you will come to the GewerbePark (Business Park) access road after about a kilometre.
- From the west: Travel to Tuttlingen on the B 31/ B 311 and then continue as described in 1. above.
- From the east: Travel on the B 311 from Ulm towards Tuttlingen/ Freiburg until you reach Neuhausen ob Eck. Travel through the village and you will reach the GewerbePark (Business Park) after about a kilometre.
We can be reached easily on the A 81 from Stuttgart Airport (approx. 1.5 hours by car) and Zurich Airport (approx. 1 hour by car). However, if you wish to land directly at the "take-off" GewerbePark (Business Park), then please click the "Airfield" menu item for important information for pilots.